individual pimms jelliesrating:
From an old 'Woman's Weekly Summer Special'
2 sachets powdered gelatine
125g strawberries, hulled and sliced
1 peach or nectarine, sliced
1 small apple, cored and slived
a few thin slices of cucumber
sprigs of mint
6 x 300ml (half pint) 'glasses' - use acrylic rather than glass
- Pour lemonade into a saucepan and warm gently, stirring, to lose the fizz.
- Sprinkle the gelatine over the warmed lemonade and leave to soak for a few minutes
- Stir the mixture until the gelatine dissolves, then stir inthe Pimms
- Pour a little of the jelly miture into each 'glass' and put the galsses in the fridge to set. Do NOT put the rest of the mixture in the fridge.
- When the jelly in the glasses is set pour a little more jelly into them then add some fruit, cucumber and mint and return to the fridge to set.
- Repeat step 5 until all the ingredients are used. Allowing each layer to set will mean that the fruit will be evenly distributed. If you pour everything in at once the fruit will rise to the top.
- Chill until ready to serve. Not suitable for freezing.