hot water, to cover the couscous
55g/2oz frozen peas, cooked
salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
½ red onion, chopped
1 handful of fresh coriander, chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
1 lemon, juice only
1. Place the couscous into a large bowl and pour enough hot water on top to cover. Stir, then leave for 4-5 minutes to stand, or until the couscous has soaked up the water and has become soft and chewy.
2. Stir well, then add the cooked peas and season to taste.
3. Add the chopped red onion and the chopped coriander.
4. Stir to combine, then drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice.
5. Stir again, then spoon onto a large serving plate or bowl, to serve.